Fashion Buyer and Merchandiser (Freelance)
All positions need:
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication and ability to collaborate.
- Ability to problem solve and results oriented.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Buyer experience/buying/planning next season and tracking our incoming inventory.
- Analyze and interpret key business issues such as monitoring of online merchandise reports and inventory and turnover analysis.
- Source and develop effective relationships with contemporary jewelry designers.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively utilize the merchandising systems and understand warehouse processes. Includes utilizing systems and preparation of reporting to allow for interpretation of the business.
- 2+ industry experience preferred.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to hearing from you!