Fashion Editorial/Social Strategist (Freelance)
All positions need:
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication and ability to collaborate.
- Ability to problem solve and results oriented.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Pitch relevant article topic ideas weekly to head of marketing
- Gain familiarity with Teel Yes target audience, content and brand tone
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar to maintain post consistency on all social channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, as well as email newsletters.
- Keeping a trained and unwavering eye on fashion and industry news to contribute to regular fashion news content
- Conduct phone or email interviews with individuals in fashion industry including editors, brand leaders and celebrities and write articles and blogs.
- 2+ industry experience preferred.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and we look forward to hearing from you!