Graphic Designer (Internship)
All positions need:
- Performs well in the environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication and ability to collaborate.
- Ability to problem solve and results oriented.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Create beautiful editorial style layouts combining typography and imagery for branded content native stories in collaboration with our editors
- Design immersive online advertising, digital hubs, dedicated emails, homepage
- Social media graphics and innovative advertising for Facebook and Instagram
- Assist with the promotional and editorial asset for the site, social media, and email
- Help maintain brand identity characteristics, typography, photography, color etc
- Help with weekly changes in creative
- Experience in fashion graphic design preferred
- Adobe Creative Suite required
- HTML knowledge a plus
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to hearing from you!